In essence, silicon carbide is a ceramic substance. Due of its unpackable hardness factor, silicon carbide is one of the most widely used abrasives. Only diamonds are more valuable than silicon carbide. By certain means, cubic boron nitride and boron carbide can also outperform silicon carbide. Because of their exceptional hardness and inexpensive cost, silicon carbides are very effective abrasives from a financial standpoint. It may also be used in a very broad variety of applications as a solid abrasive material. Cast iron and steel are regularly ground using tools made of silicon carbide. In addition to cutting carbide, aluminum, and nonferrous materials, silicon carbide may also be used to cut rubber and plastic.
Silicon carbide Applications
silicon carbide is a very versatile abrasive material that may be used in a huge range of applications. Abrasive media tools manufactured of silicon carbide are frequently used to grind steel and cast iron. In addition, it may be used to cut materials made of carbide, aluminum, and non-ferrous metals. The abrasive media silicon carbide is also used to cut rubber and plastic in some way. It is largely employed in the coated industry. utilized in portable sand blasting machine for sandblasting enamel, non-ferrous metal, plastic, glass, and fibrous wood. Due to its plentiful toughness and hardness, silicon carbide is frequently employed as a cutting tool. This abrasive substance is further employed for grinding. It is used in welding, nonferrous metals, plumbing, and construction. a grinding tool used in the metallurgical and foundry sectors.
Specifications of Silicon Carbide
|2.6 micron – 2.3 mm
|Black, green and white
|Grit and Powder
|2250 degree centigrade
Silicon Carbide Grit Sizes
|Particle size D0 micron
- Silicon carbide abrasive media can also be employed as solid abrasive material in a very vast range.
- Silicon carbide abrasive media tools are consistently used in grinding steel and cast iron.
- It can also be used to cut carbide, aluminum and nonferrous materials.
- somehow silicon carbide abrasive media is also employed to cut plastic and rubbers.
- It is majorly used in the coated industry.
- Used in the sand blasting machine of nonferrous metals, plastic, glass, fibrous wood and enamels.
- Used as a cutting tool through the prolific toughness and hardness of silicon carbide.
- This abrasive media is also employed in grinding.
- This is used with nonferrous metals, pipework, construction and welding.
- Used in the grinding in foundry and metallurgy markets.
Silicon Carbide Manufacturers in India
Being one of the leading silicon carbide manufacturers, we make a greater effort to develop trusting connections with both our suppliers and clients. We collaborate closely with their suppliers to guarantee a steady flow of high-quality resources, and we collaborate extensively with our clients to comprehend their demands and provide them with the goods and services they require. We are dedicated to ongoing progress as silicon carbide manufacturers in the sector. In order to assure quality, we continuously assess our procedures and outputs to find areas for enhancement and make training and development investments. Given that it is utilized in every major sector, including refractory sandblasting and many others, silicon carbide price in India is a sign of effective manufacturing and distribution methods.
We are a leading silicon carbide manufacturer in India. We manufacture silicon carbide as per the standards set by legal and international authorities. We also manufacture and export abrasive grits such as copper slag, white aluminum oxide, plastic media abrasive, quartz sand, abrasive garnet sand, and many more at a low price in India.