In Cone Rolling Machine, while using plate rolling machine products to create cones, we must apply certain methods and talents; however, we may also utilize the cone auxiliary device for auxiliary processing. This article will cover the cone and auxiliary machine production process, as well as how to cope with cracks in the rolling process. Rolling a cone becomes a simple chore after such a series of operations.
- Raise one end of the tube above the coiler, position the little cone on the low end, and move the big end constantly while rolling, with the big end’s entrance speed accelerated.
- To the part of the roller, add a side cone conical device.
- Install two cones on each side of the coiler’s lowest roller. Place the tiny end on the cone when rolling, and the small end’s edge will lean in toward the cone.
- You may also go out and get a set of cones.
Specifications of Cone Rolling Machine
|Material||Stainless steel, Metal, Aluminum|
|Rolled Shape||Tube, cones|
|Power Source||Hydraulic, Electric|
|Color||As per client requirement|
|Max Rolling Speed (meters/min)||3-6|
|Feeding Size (mm)||100-1500mm|
|Place Of Origin||India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
If cracks appear in the rolling process, the specific measures are as follows:
- Limit the rate of deformation (i.e. extend the rolling time).
- The elements that can cause stress concentration on the blank surface are eliminated by using a three-roll plate rolling machine.
- When cutting, keep the binding direction in mind and strive to keep the fiber direction parallel to the bending line.
- On the machined end face of sheet materials with S≥50, it is preferable to have suitably rounded corners.
- Welding seams should be polished, and new materials’ cold bending qualities should be mastered.
- After gas cutting and other hot cycles, it is preferable to normalize the steel plate to remove the hardening layer on tempered steel and air-cooled quenching steel.
In a rolling machine, the process of manufacturing a cone consists of only a few basic processes and procedures. We can practically remove the associated introduction regarding cracks later as long as the operation method is proper, but nothing is 100 percent certain, and there will undoubtedly be errors, so it doesn’t matter, master the treatment, and you can make up for it as much as possible.
Advantages & Features of Cone Rolling Machine
Despite the product’s many advantages, the cone cannot be manufactured by the rolling machine maker because the rolling cone’s axial force is high and the auxiliary device is not designed. In the past, we used an ancient rolling machine to roll the cone. The axial force problem may be handled by spot welding the retaining sleeve on the lower roller, however, this method would not work on the machine. To meet the demands of production.
- Accuracy, ease of use, and the quickest roll bending
- The sheet edges’ flat zone is reduced.
- Easy pre-bending, conical bending, and elliptical bending – Double pre-bends (both ends) in one pass
- Hydraulic and electrical systems are protected against overloads and require minimal maintenance.
- Hydraulic and electrical components are modular and built to international specifications.
- The top and bottom rolls are tightened to manage the sheet.
- For CNC applications, the best bending operation.
- Increased efficiency in terms of cycle times
- User-friendly operations that are not reliant on operator expertise.
Cone Rolling Machine Manufacturer in India
We are the best Cone Rolling Machine Manufacturer in India at a low price. We are also the supplier of sand blasting machine, shot blasting machine, grit blasting machine in various cities of India such as Delhi, Faridabad, Mumbai, Pune, Lucknow, and many more. Our office is situated all over the world and customer satisfaction is our main priority.