A shot blasting machine is used to smooth and unify the surface, resulting in a better finish for painting or applying other finishes. This procedure enables rust removal, surface roughening, and subsequent manufacture.
What is a Shot Blasting Machine?
A Shot Blasting Machine is designed for cleaning and removing rust on metal and other surfaces. This Machine is used for Metal parts like any Metal sheet, Metal Machine, etc. In the Shot Blasting Machine, we used many types of blast media and shot. Like Plastic media, steel shot abrasive, Copper cut wire shot, Zinc Cut wire shot, aluminum cut wire shot, Copper Slag, Carbon Cut Wire Shot. Use of Remove Surface Rust and also used in the coating. We are the Leading Manufacturer of shot blasting machines in India, UAE, Dubai, Russia, America, and other Gulf countries.
Shot Blasting machines likewise have a residue assortment framework to forestall little particles, toxins, dust particles, and so on from getting away out of the machine into the encompassing. A residue gatherer associated with a Shot Blasting Machine forestalls the wastage of abrasives just as forestalls climate. As the main producer of Shot Blasting Machine in India, We have various types of shot blasting machines available:
- Tumblast Type Shot Blasting Machine
- Table Type Shot Blasting Machine
- Hanger Type Shot Blasting Machine
- Stone Shot Blasting Machine
- Shot Peening Machine
- Robotic Shot Blasting Machine
Shot Blasting Process
Shot Blasting is the method involved with cleaning a surface, for example, iron, steel, cast-iron parts, forgings, rusted lines, iron bars, motor, and auto parts by impacting rough material, for example, steel shots or steel cornmeal at exceptionally high speed using the diffusive power created by high velocity turning circle in a shot impacting machine. Shot Blasting Machine is likewise used to modify the mechanical properties of different parts, expanding protection from weariness for springs, gears, and so forth.
Contrasted with sand blasting, shot blasting doesn’t create a lot of residues and is significantly more climate amicable, that is the reason likewise called Dustless Blasting. A shot blasting machine resembles a shut chamber so the residue particles created at the hour of impacting process stay inside the chamber and don’t contaminate the climate.
Shot Blasting Machine price
Shot Blasting Machine price depends on the size, type & capacity of the abrasive tank of the shot blasting machine. We offer the best shot blasting machine for sale at a reasonable price in India.
Main Component of Shot Blasting Machine
- Work Chamber/ Cabinet
- Work Conveyor:
- Wheelabrator Unit
- Abrasive Circulation System
- Fabric Bag Dust Collector
What is the purpose of Shot Blasting?
The main objective of a shot blasting machine is to clean, polish, and reinforce metal surfaces. It is utilized in practically every metal-using industry, including construction, foundries, shipbuilding, railways, aircraft, automobile manufacturing, and many others.
Advantage Of Shot Blasting
- Shot Blasting is cheap and efficient and furthermore grating material is reusable which makes shot impacting amazingly reasonable.
- Cleans and smoothens a metal surface with practically no harm to the surface.
- Adaptability of utilizing different sorts of rough materials that can be utilized in a shot impacting machine contingent upon the surface that should be cleaned, for example, glass globules, steel shots, steel coarseness and so forth makes shot shooting the most favored strategy for cleaning or getting ready different metal surfaces and parts.
- Smoothens a harsh surface and roughens a smooth surface successfully.
Shot Blasting Machine Manufacturer In India
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of shot blasting machine , sand blasting machine, shot peening machine, and another type of blasting machine. We also provide shot blasting machines in foreign countries such as Dubai, Kuwait, South Africa, Australia, etc. For any inquiry related to the Shot blasting machine or another type of blasting machine then you can contact us. You Can Contact us through Chatbot.